Google Groups Subscribe to The Spin Cycle
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com.au

Friday, January 25, 2008

Praise Be

For those three or four people who might just be wondering; no I didn't fall off the earth when I was "banned" from using the POZ forums site. I just went on a sebbatical from not only the internet, but my HIV work also. I was obviously getting far too touchy and far to incapable of controlling not only my anger but also my patience.
This morning I was playing with my computer and finally, with the direction of one of my dear friends, was able to unlock the AIDSmeds forums once again and see the actual forums, instead of a message that said, "Moffie you have been banned from using this site and you know the reason why". What an interesting statement to place in front of a person who is looking to read their forums. Anyway, enough said about that information.
I am having a really difficult time with my HIV, and am probably in need of recovering my ability to type into the ether and see what bounces back. I am currently working on a disertation of the religious sort, but have been overwhelmed with other issues, so it is taking a long time.
Just wanted to let you all know that I am still here, still thinking of all of you, and hopefully still capable of placing two or three thoughts together in a logical format.
For those of you who have sent me e-mails and other greetings without a whimper of a response; I appologise, and hopefully I will soon be able to catch up with all of you.

Yours,
Tim... (Moffie)

3 Comments:

At Fri Jan 25, 10:05:00 AM GMT+11, Blogger Matty the Damned said...

Daddy Tim!

So good to hear from you, doll.

I'm glad you can now read the forums once more, if for no other reason than it provides you with an easy way to keep a track of the doings of the people who love you.

I'm not glad to read that the HIV is giving you such a hellish time. As you know I keep you and your sweetie in my daily anxieties.

Be well,

MtD

 
At Sat Feb 16, 03:54:00 AM GMT+11, Blogger Ron Hudson said...

Wow, I hadn't realized this was going on, Tim. Sorry for the censorship and the difficult times.

I hope that life will improve for you soon.

Ron

 
At Tue Sep 22, 09:12:00 PM GMT+10, Anonymous PM Modi said...

Bigg Boss Season 9 Contestant Name List 2015
Bigg Boss 9 Start Date, Time, Channel and Host Name
PM Modi


PM Modi's Mann ki Baat 20 september

3 way to contact Prime Minister Narendra Modi -PMO India - Contact details of Narendra Modi

Narendra Modi 65th birthday : #HappyBdayPM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home