Google Groups Subscribe to The Spin Cycle
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com.au

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Depression, my bittersweet companion

I am lost in the fields of emotionless emotions,
cuddled by artic arms and frozen hearts,
no escape but to go down in the darkest of dark,
no relief but to surrender to the razorblades.

Isolation gradually becomes me,
my own soul even feels foreign,
no more hugs only tears,
that flow in rivers, constantly.

Goodbye world of hapiness,
sadness rules now,
take me , crush me,
king of solitude, forever.

Herman
Easter 2006

4 Comments:

At Wed Apr 19, 03:45:00 AM GMT+10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright Hermie...
Email me. This is jon (pos82)

 
At Wed Apr 19, 04:08:00 PM GMT+10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright, Hermie? If so, u can PM me on aidsmeds at RobT or email me at rjt20032002@yahoo.com

 
At Sat Apr 29, 03:20:00 AM GMT+10, Blogger Matty the Damned said...

Hermala,

A lovely piece of verse.

MtD
(Who is choked)

 
At Tue Jun 28, 05:46:00 PM GMT+10, Anonymous Ethan R said...

Great blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home